Monday 15 August 2011

Rumbling and Stumbling

So it's been a week since my last post, and a pretty slow one at that modelling wise.

HOWEVER... [insert dramatic music]

I managed to find a few hours yesterday to knock up an entry for the latest painting comp over on astro' "The Return of Rumble or Stumble" It was some of my fastest painting ever, as I entered on the closing date itself, but it was fun and I'm fairly happy with my entry, and believe it or not, this is the first painting competition I've ever entered (with the exception of a games day banner comp I entered when I was 14 in which I came 6th)

I'm not really in it for the winning (my vote went to the Big Mekk), I know my limits painting wise, but I did it more for the motivation. And now I know how quickly I can turn out a biker I may finish the rest of them when I get a minute.

Anyway... here's a selection of pics of the fella all based and ready for action.




















No comments:

Post a Comment